The Bailey childbirth program offers childbirth classes every other month. We meet Thursday evenings in 2020 weekly for four weeks from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. And Tuesday evenings in 2021 weekly for three weeks from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. We also offer a free infant CPR class (optional) for any participant that wishes to take it.
Over the four week series, we cover many topics including natural delivery, c-sections, pain management, epidurals, labor positions, breathing techniques and much more. We also have guest pediatricians that will review newborn care and other related topics.
Join us for our next series:
- Nov 2020: 5, 12, 19, 24, from 6-8:30 p.m.
- January 2021: 5, 12, 19, from 6-8:30 p.m.
- March 2021: 2, 9, 16, from 6-8:30 p.m.
- May 2021: 4, 11, 18, from 6-8:30 p.m.
- July 2021: 6, 13, 20, from 6-8:30 p.m.
- September 2021: 7, 14, 21, from 6-8:30 p.m.
- November 2021: 2, 9, 16, from 6-8:30 p.m.
Price: $40/pair (Cost includes all four classes and an Infant CPR class)
Payment: Cash or checks made out to Bailey Medical Center
All guests will follow social distance requirements and wear a mask.
In the event of increment weather, we will follow the Owasso Public School closings. The class will be canceled and rescheduled via phone calls to all participants by 3 p.m. the day of class.